When can I see the property of my choice?
- If it is move-in ready, you can see it anytime between the hours of 8-4
- Bring a photo I.D. and $20 cash as a deposit and you can take the key for one hour. (Must pick it up by 3:30)
- Once you return the key, you can have your money back
- Keys can be picked up at our office, 481 W. Noble in Farmersville
What do I need to apply/qualify?
- $35 processing fee per applicant or couple.
- 1 full month’s paystubs or proof of income
- Application for every applicant over 18 (must be filled out completely with prior landlord contact information.)
How long does the application process take?
- 48 hour turnaround, unless no contact has been made with previous landlord, etc.
Are pets allowed in the units/houses?
- With approval by the owner and with an additional $500.00 security deposit.
- Must include a current photo of the pet(s) and any pertinent information.
How long is the lease written for?
- 1 year, then a month-to-month thereafter, depending on the property.
Once I am approved how long can you hold the unit?
- 1-2 weeks maximum with a signed holding agreement and paid deposit.
Will I be turned down if my credit isn’t good?
- Not necessarily. We may ask for co-signer or co-applicant or an increase in the security deposit if a valid reason or situation exists.